21 October 2010

A song that expresses my feelings about breakfast



For serious. My morning thought process goes something like this:
1) STUPID ALARM CLOCK
2) NEED FUZZY SLIPPERS
3) SO HUNGRY MUST EAT

Alarm clock off and slippers on, I go to rustle up some breakfast. Most of the time it's yogurt* with fruit and granola, or fried eggs on toast. Sometimes it's more elaborate leftovers from the weekend, like baked oatmeal** or pancakes or coffee cake. There is always tea (or if Jared is home, coffee).

And . . . sometimes I just have really weird leftovers, like lasagna or chicken pot pie. ::shrug:: Don't act all surprised. You already knew I ate strange things.

*Which reminds me, I figured out how to do it well. Should post on that.
**Should also post this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment