28 December 2012

Weekend linkage

Helping (?) with Christmas dinner at my parents' house
"Hold on a minute. I'm trying to figure out how to turn that into a compliment."
-Jared

"You're very convenient to have around."
-Jared

---

Pregnancy happenings: I have begun to feel quite . . . unwieldy. Last night we were at an event with lots of people packed into a room, and I discovered that it's difficult to maneuver myself and Tadpole through a crowd! The kicking has also become much stronger. Though not at all uncomfortable, it certainly gets my attention. :)

---

Get your cruciferous veggies: roasted brussels sprouts are tremendously good. (Add a smidge of sriracha to the leftovers.)

The reviews on this banana slicer are awesome.

#britishpeopleproblems

Joey Newton, a pastor in Newtown, CT, writes about evil and the purposes of God. “The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment